You asked for it, we listened. The Prime Series is for the kids. It comes with multi camber to make it easy to learn on. We still use full wood core with IS7500 bases. Overkill we think not.
Shape: True Twin
Flex: Medium (5 out of 10)
Camber: Multi Camber
Artwork Options: Graphic.
Wired Snowboards comes with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Free Shipping in North America
Very limited quantities.
Need help choosing the right size of board? Click here.
The Prime Series comes with a flat camber. Making it easy to learn on or do some laps. The perfect board for the little ones.
01. Topsheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
03. Woodcore: Full length Poplar wood core.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
07. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
08. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fiberglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
09. Edge: Rockwell 48.
10. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.
|Flex||5 out of 10||5 out of 10||5 out of 10|