New for the 2022 season, the Crest series combines DNA from our Chase and Vantage series, it's a split designed from the ground up. From hardpack to deep snow, this board wants to take you deep into the backcountry.
Flex: Medium to Stiff (7 out of 10)
Camber: Traditional Camber
Terrain: Back Country / Powder / Touring
Pre-Designed: Made at our partner factory in China
Wired Snowboards come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Free Shipping in North America.
Need help choosing the right size of board? Click here.
01. TopSheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Top Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
03. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Woodcore: Canadian Aspen woodcore.
07. Carbon Beams: We added 2 beams to help with strength while adding tail pop.
08. Bottom Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
09. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fibreglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
10. Edge: Rockwell 48.
11. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.
The Crest Series comes with a traditional camber.
The camber runs the full length of the contact. This helps the board have more conact while touring.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1100||1130||1170||1200||1230||1230||1230|
|Nose Length (mm)||200||220||220||230||230||230||240|
|Nose Width (mm)||290||295||300||305||315||310||315|
|Waist Width (mm)||242||246||250||254||265||258||262|
|Tail Width (mm)||275||280||285||290||300||295||297|
|Tail Length (mm)||200||220||220||230||230||230||240|
|Sidecut Radius (mm)||7100||7500||7700||7900||8000||8100||8300|
|Center Stance (inches)||20"||22"||22"||22"||23"||23"||23"|
|Stance Setback (mm)||10||10||10||10||10||10||10|
|Flex||7 out of 10||7 out of 10||7 out of 10||7 out of 10||7 out of 10||7 out of 10||7 out of 10|