The Trek Series is based on our Directive Series. The twin shape will feel familiar, but it can take you deeper into the backcountry with a traditional camber that’s great for the deep stuff.
Shape: True Twin
Flex: Medium to Stiff (7 out of 10)
Camber: Traditional Camber
Terrain:Back Country / Powder / Touring
Pre-Designed: Made at our partner factory in China
Wired Snowboards come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Free Shipping in North America.
Need help choosing the right size of board? Click here.
01. TopSheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Top Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
03. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Woodcore: Canadian Aspen woodcore.
07. Carbon Beams: We added 2 beams to help with strength while adding tail pop.
08. Bottom Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
09. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fibreglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
10. Edge: Rockwell 48.
11. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.
The Chase Series comes with a traditional camber. The camber runs the full length of the contact. This helps the board have more control at full speeds while offering a little more pop. The board rails when on the groomers. We also CnC a thinner zone between the bindings that results in a more playful ride.
|Effective Edge (mm)||11000||1130||1170||1200||1230|
|Nose Length (mm)||185||190||190||195||200|
|Nose Width (mm)||285||290||293||297||301|
|Waist Width (mm)||241||247||251||255||258|
|Tail Width (mm)||285||290||293||297||301|
|Tail Length (mm)||185||190||190||195||200|
|Sidecut Radius (mm)||6797||7584||7934||8357||8890|
|Center Stance (inches)||20"||22"||22"||23"||23"|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0|
|Flex||7 out of 10||7 out of 10||7 out of 10||7 out of 10||7 out of 10|