$370.99 CAD $529.99 CAD You Save 30% ($159.00 CAD)
Say hello to the board of choice. Looking for a balanced board that can handle any terrain you throw at it? The Directive Series will float in powder and push through slush all day long.
Shape: True Twin
Flex: Medium to Stiff
Camber: Multi Camber
Terrain: Freestyle / All Mountain / Freeride
Artwork Options: Graphic, Black, White, Custom.
Wired Snowboards comes with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Custom Orders: Are made in Canada and Take 1 - 2 Weeks.
Free Shipping in North America.
Very limited quantities.
Need help choosing the right size of board? Click here.
The Directive Series comes with a multi camber and offers a negative coreprofile. We CnC a thinner zone between the bindings that results in a more playful ride.
01. Topsheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
03. Woodcore: Full length Poplar wood core.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
07. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
08. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fiberglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
09. Edge: Rockwell 48.
10. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Die-cut Flip Flop base