We are excited to be offering the Trek split series. This split is based on our Directive twin series. This twin shape will feel very familiar but will be able to take you deeper into the back country.
Shape: True Twin
Flex: Medium to Stiff
Camber: Multi Camber
Terrain: All Mountain / Powder / Back Country
Artwork Options: Graphic, Black, White, Custom.
Made:Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Wired Snowboards comes with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Custom Orders: Are made in Canada and Take 1 - 2 Weeks.
Free Shipping in North America
Very limited quantities.
Need help choosing the right size of board? Click here.
We are excited to be offering the Trek split series. This split is based on our Directive twin series. This twin shape will feel very familuar but be able to take you deeper into the back country.
01. Topsheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Triaxial fiberglass:Adds torsional stability while maintaining board pop.
03. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Entropy Resins: Entropy Resins makes thermoset epoxy systems for a new generation of products. Products that not only perform, but also take a crucial step towards lowering our impact on the environment.
06. Woodcore: Full length Canadian Aspen wood core.
07. Carbon Beams: We added 2 beams to help with strength while adding tail pop.
08. Triaxial fiberglass: Adds torsional stability while maintaining board pop.
09. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fiberglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
10. Edge: Rockwell 48.
11. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Die-cut Flip Flop Artwork. White base is shown.