Looking for something different? You’ve just found it. The Chase is a perfect powder board, designed to stay on top of the deep stuff, but still holds its edge when riding the groomers.
Shape: Directional Powder
Flex: Medium-Stiff (6 out of 10)
Terrain: All Mountain / Powder / Back Country
Made: Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Wired Snowboards come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Free Shipping in North America.
Very limited quantities for the 20/ 21 season due to Covid-19.
Need help choosing the right size of board? Click here.
Pre-Order Today - Boards shipping Oct 1st.
01. TopSheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Top Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
03. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Woodcore: Canadian Aspen woodcore.
07. Carbon Beams: We added 2 beams to help with strength while adding tail pop.
08. Bottom Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
09. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fibreglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
10. Edge: Rockwell 48.
11. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.
The Chase Series comes with a traditional camber. The camber runs the full length of the contact. This helps the board have more control at full speeds while offering a little more pop. The board rails when on the groomers. We also CnC a thinner zone between the bindings that results in a more playful ride.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1000||1040|
|Nose Length (mm)||300||300|
|Nose Width (mm)||295||300|
|Waist Width (mm)||250||253|
|Tail Width (mm)||275||280|
|Tail Length (mm)||160||160|
|Sidecut Radius (mm)||8256||8539|
|Center Stance (inches)||19"||20"|
|Stance Setback (mm)||30||30|
|Flex||6 out of 10||6 out of 10|