You asked for it, we listened. The Prime Series is for the kids. It comes with a flat camber to make it easy to learn on. We still use full wood core with IS7500 bases. Overkill we think not.
Shape: True Twin
Flex: Medium (5 out of 10)
Camber: Multi Camber
Artwork Options: Graphic.
Wired Snowboards comes with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Free Shipping in North America
Very limited quantities.
Need help choosing the right size of board? Click here.
This is a preorder - Boards are expected to be shipping September 15th, 2019.
The Prime Series comes with a flat camber. Making it easy to learn on or do some laps. The perfect board for the little ones.
01. Topsheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
03. Woodcore: Full length Poplar wood core.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
07. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
08. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fiberglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
09. Edge: Rockwell 48.
10. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.
|Flex||5 out of 10||5 out of 10||5 out of 10|