The Trek Split Series is based on our Directive twin series. This twin shape will feel very familiar but will be able to take you deeper into the back country.
Shape: True Twin
Flex: Medium to Stiff (7 out of 10)
Camber: Traditional Camber
Terrain: All Mountain / Powder / Back Country
Artwork Options: Graphic, Dark, Light.
Made:Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Wired Snowboards comes with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Free Shipping in North America
Very limited quantities.
Need help choosing the right size of board? Click here.
We are excited to be offering the Trek split series. This split is based on our Directive twin series. This twin shape will feel very familiar but be able to take you deeper into the back country.
01. TopSheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Top Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
03. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Woodcore: Full length Poplar wood core.
07. Carbon Beams: We added 2 beams to help with strength while adding tail pop.
08. Bottom Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
09. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fibreglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
10. Edge: Rockwell 48.
11. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.
|Flex||7 out of 10||7 out of 10||7 out of 10|