The Vantage Series is the perfect all-terrain ride. This is your directional tapered board and a must-have addition when building your quiver.
Flex: Medium to Stiff (7 Out of 10)
Camber: Multi Camber
Terrain: Freeride / All Mountain / Freestyle / Powder
Wired Snowboards come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Free Shipping in North America.
Need help choosing the right size of board? Click here.
01. TopSheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Top Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
03. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Woodcore: Full length Poplar wood core.
07. Carbon Beams: We added 2 beams to help with strength while adding tail pop.
08. Bottom Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
09. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fibreglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
10. Edge: Rockwell 48.
11. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.
The Recon Series comes with a multi camber or camber 2.0. The camber stops 50mm before the contacts. This helps the board to be less catchy while flat based on cat tracks. When putting the board on edge you get all that effective edge helping the board feel more stable at high speeds. We also CnC a thinner zone between the bindings that results in a more playful ride.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1144||1180||1198||1216|
|Nose Length (mm)||218||220||221||222|
|Nose Width (mm)||305||310||312.5||315|
|Waist Width (mm)||254.8||257.3||260.25||261.7|
|Tail Width (mm)||285||290||292.5||295|
|Tail Length (mm)||178||180||181||182|
|Sidecut Radius (mm)||7800||8000||8100||8200|
|Center Stance (inches)||22"||22"||23"||23"|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0|
|Flex||7 out of 10||7 out of 10||7 out of 10||7 out of 10|