Looking for something different? You’ve just found it. The Chase is a perfect powder board, designed to stay on top of the deep stuff, but still holds its edge when riding the groomers.
Shape: Directional Powder
Flex: Medium-Stiff (6 out of 10)
Terrain: All Mountain / Powder / Back Country
Pre-Designed: Made with our partner factory in China
Wired Snowboards come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
We offer a flat rate shipping fee for North America.
Need help choosing the right size of board? Click here.
01. TopSheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Top Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
03. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Woodcore: Canadian Aspen woodcore.
07. Carbon Beams: We added 2 beams to help with strength while adding tail pop.
08. Bottom Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
09. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fibreglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
10. Edge: Rockwell 48.
11. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.
The Chase Series comes with a traditional camber. The camber runs the full length of the contact. This helps the board have more control at full speeds while offering a little more pop. The board rails when on the groomers. We also CnC a thinner zone between the bindings that results in a more playful ride.
The Chase Series comes with a negative core profile. We remove some of the wood core between the bindings to help balance the flex from tip to tail. The board feels more playful and adds foot control on all terrain.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1000||1040||1090||1120||1150|
|Nose Length (mm)||300||300||300||300||300|
|Nose Width (mm)||295||300||305||310||315|
|Waist Width (mm)||250||253||256||259||263|
|Tail Width (mm)||275||280||285||290||295|
|Tail Length (mm)||160||160||160||160||160|
|Sidecut Radius (mm)||8256||8539||8889||9159||9543|
|Center Stance (inches)||19"||20"||22"||22"||23"|
|Stance Setback (mm)||30||30||30||30||30|
|Flex||6 out of 10||6 out of 10||6 out of 10||6 out of 10||6 out of 10|