Welcome to the Recon series. This board is your directional twin and an all-mountain beast. The longer nose is great for those deep days, and the versatility of this board makes it rider-friendly.
We are sold out of this years model. If you are looking for a great deal on the Wired Recon Series click The Boardroom snowboard shop image/ link below.
Shape: Directional Twin
Flex: Medium (6 out of 10)
Camber: Multi Camber
Terrain: Freestyle / All Mountain / Freeride / Powder
Pre-Designed:Made with our partner factory in China
Wired Snowboards come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
We offer a flat rate shipping fee for North America.
Need help choosing the right size of board? Click here.
01. TopSheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Top Fibreglass: Triaxial fibreglass.
03. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Woodcore: Full length Poplar wood core.
07. Carbon Beam: We added 1 beam to help with strength while adding tail pop.
08. Bottom Fibreglass: Triaxial fibreglass.
09. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fibreglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
10. Edge: Rockwell 48.
11. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.
The Recon Series comes with a multi camber or camber 2.0. The camber stops 50mm before the contacts. This helps the board to be less catchy while flat based on cat tracks. When putting the board on edge you get all that effective edge helping the board feel more stable at high speeds. We also CnC a thinner zone between the bindings that results in a more playful ride.
The Recon Series comes with a negative core profile. We remove some of the wood core between the bindings to help balance the flex from tip to tail. The board feels more playful and adds foot control on all terrain.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1110||1140||1170||1200||1230|
|Nose Length (mm)||220||220||220||220||220|
|Nose Width (mm)||294||297||300||303||306|
|Waist Width (mm)||254||257||260||263||266|
|Tail Width (mm)||294||297||300||303||306|
|Tail Length (mm)||190||190||190||190||190|
|Sidecut Radius (mm)||8145||8250||8345||8450||8545|
|Center Stance (inches)||22"||22"||22"||23"||23"|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0|
|Flex||6 out of 10||6 out of 10||6 out of 10||6 out of 10||6 out of 10|