Shape: Directional Powder
Flex: Medium-Stiff (6 out of 10)
Camber: Traditional Camber
Terrain: All Mountain / Powder / Back Country
Made: Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Wired Snowboards come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Option 2- You are a designer? Great. We will send you a PSD template. Once you have your design finished then we can start building your dream board.
Custom Builds take 10-20 business days. Production times start once the final mockup has been approved by you.
Need help choosing the right size of board? Click here.
We make a lot of custom boards every year. It’s always fun to see how creative people can be. When you have a designer that wants a board I know it’s going to be something special. This is by far our favorite part of owning a factory. Making a board for people is incredibly rewarding.
01. TopSheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Top Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
03. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Woodcore: Canadian Aspen woodcore.
07. Carbon Beams: We added 2 beams to help with strength while adding tail pop.
08. Bottom Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
09. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fibreglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
10. Edge: Rockwell 48.
11. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.
The Chase Series comes with a traditional camber. The camber runs the full length of the contact. This helps the board have more control at full speeds while offering a little more pop. The board rails when on the groomers. We also CnC a thinner zone between the bindings that results in a more playful ride.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1000||1040||1090||1120||1150|
|Nose Length (mm)||300||300||300||300||300|
|Nose Width (mm)||295||300||305||310||315|
|Waist Width (mm)||250||253||256||259||263|
|Tail Width (mm)||275||280||285||290||295|
|Tail Length (mm)||160||160||160||160||160|
|Sidecut Radius (mm)||8256||8539||8889||9159||9543|
|Center Stance (inches)||19"||20"||22"||22"||23"|
|Stance Setback (mm)||30||30||30||30||30|
|Flex||6 out of 10||6 out of 10||6 out of 10||6 out of 10||6 out of 10|