Shape: Directional Twin
Flex: Medium (6 out of 10)
Terrain: Freeride / All Mountain / Freestyle / Powder
Made: Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Wired Snowboards come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Option 2- You are a designer? Great. We will send you a PSD template. Once you have your design finished then we can start building your dream board.
Custom Builds take 10-20 business days. Production times start once the final mockup has been approved by you.
Need help choosing the right size of board? Click here.
We make a lot of custom boards every year. It’s always fun to see how creative people can be. When you have a designer that wants a board I know it’s going to be something special. This is by far our favorite part of owning a factory. Making a board for people is incredibly rewarding.
01. TopSheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Top Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
03. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Woodcore: Canadian Aspen woodcore.
07. Carbon Beams: We added 2 beams to help with strength while adding tail pop.
08. Bottom Fibreglass: Biaxial fibreglass.
09. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fibreglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
10. Edge: Rockwell 48.
11. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.
The Directive Series comes with a traditional camber. The camber runs the full length of the contact. This helps the board have more control at full speeds while offering a little more pop. The board rails when on the groomers. We also CnC a thinner zone between the bindings that results in a more playful ride.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1110||1140||1170||1200||1230|
|Nose Length (mm)||220||220||220||220||220|
|Nose Width (mm)||294||297||300||303||306|
|Waist Width (mm)||254||257||260||263||266|
|Tail Width (mm)||294||297||300||303||306|
|Tail Length (mm)||190||190||190||190||190|
|Sidecut Radius (mm)||8145||8250||8345||8450||8545|
|Center Stance (inches)||22"||22"||22"||23"||23"|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0|
|Flex||6 out of 10||6 out of 10||6 out of 10||6 out of 10||6 out of 10|