Shape: Directional Twin
Flex: Medium (6 out of 10)
Terrain: Freeride / All Mountain / Freestyle / Powder
Made: Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Wired Snowboards come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Option 2- You are a designer? Great. We will send you a PSD template. Once you have your design finished then we can start building your dream board.
Custom Builds take 10-20 business days. Production times start once the final mockup has been approved by you.
Need help choosing the right size of board? Click here.
We make a lot of custom boards every year. It’s always fun to see how creative people can be. When you have a designer that wants a board I know it’s going to be something special. This is by far our favorite part of owning a factory. Making a board for people is incredibly rewarding.
01. TopSheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Top Fibreglass: Triaxial fibreglass.
03. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Woodcore: Full length Poplar wood core.
07. Carbon Beams: We added 2 beams to help with strength while adding tail pop.
08. Bottom Fibreglass: Triaxial fibreglass.
09. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fibreglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
10. Edge: Rockwell 48.
11. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.
The custom Seeker comes with a traditional camber. The camber runs the full length of the contact. This helps the board have more control at full speeds while offering a little more pop. The board rails when on the groomers. We also CnC a thinner zone between the bindings that results in a more playful ride.
The Seeker Series comes with a negative core profile. We remove some of the wood core between the bindings to help balance the flex from tip to tail. The board feels more playful and adds foot control on all terrain.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1020||1050||1080||1110||1140|
|Nose Length (mm)||200||200||200||200||200|
|Nose Width (mm)||279||282||285||288||290|
|Waist Width (mm)||239||241||243||246||248|
|Tail Width (mm)||279||282||285||288||291|
|Tail Length (mm)||180||180||185||185||190|
|Sidecut Radius (mm)||6436||6606||6866||7066||7250|
|Center Stance (inches)||19"||19"||19"||20"||20"|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0|
|Flex||6 out of 10||6 out of 10||6 out of 10||6 out of 10||6 out of 10|