Shape: True Twin
Flex: Medium (5 out of 10)
Camber: Traditional Camber
Terrain: Freestyle / All Mountain / Freeride
Made: Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Wired Snowboards come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Option 2- You are a designer? Great. We will send you a PSD template. Once you have your design finished then we can start building your dream board.
Custom Builds take 10-20 business days. Production times start once the final mockup has been approved by you.
We make a lot of custom boards every year. It’s always fun to see how creative people can be. When you have a designer that wants a board I know it’s going to be something special. This is by far our favorite part of owning a factory. Making a board for people is incredibly rewarding.
01. Topsheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
03. Woodcore: Full length Poplar wood core.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
07. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
08. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fiberglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
09. Edge: Rockwell 48.
10. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.
The Drift Series comes with a traditional camber. The camber runs the full length of the contact. This helps the board have more control at full speeds while offering a little more pop. The board rails when on the groomers. We also CnC a thinner zone between the bindings that results in a more playful ride.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1060||1090||1120||1150||1180|
|Nose Length (mm)||180||180||180||180||180|
|Nose Width (mm)||277||280||283||285||288|
|Waist Width (mm)||239||241||243||245||247|
|Tail Width (mm)||277||280||283||285||288|
|Tail Length (mm)||180||180||180||180||180|
|Sidecut Radius (mm)||6800||7000||7200||7400||7600|
|Center Stance (inches)||19"||19"||20"||20"||20"|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0|
|Flex||5 out of 10||5 out of 10||5 out of 10||5 out of 10||5 out of 10|