The women’s board of choice. Looking for a balanced board that can handle any terrain you throw it at?The Drift Series will float in powder and push throughslush all day long.
Shape: True Twin
Flex: Medium (5 out of 10)
Camber: Multi Camber
Terrain: Freestyle / All Mountain / Freeride
Wired Snowboards come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Free Shipping in North America.
Very limited quantities for the 20/ 21 season due to Covid-19.
Need help choosing the right size of board? Click here.
Pre-Order Today - Boards shipping Oct 1st.
01. Topsheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
03. Woodcore: Full length Poplar wood core.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
07. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
08. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fiberglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
09. Edge: Rockwell 48.
10. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.
The Recon Series comes with a multi camber or camber 2.0. The camber stops 50mm before the contacts. This helps the board to be less catchy while flat based on cat tracks. When putting the board on edge you get all that effective edge helping the board feel more stable at high speeds. We also CnC a thinner zone between the bindings that results in a more playful ride.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1060||1090||1120||1150||1180|
|Nose Length (mm)||180||180||180||180||180|
|Nose Width (mm)||277||280||283||285||288|
|Waist Width (mm)||239||241||243||245||247|
|Tail Width (mm)||277||280||283||285||288|
|Tail Length (mm)||180||180||180||180||180|
|Sidecut Radius (mm)||6800||7000||7200||7400||7600|
|Center Stance (inches)||19"||19"||20"||20"||20"|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0|
|Flex||5 out of 10||5 out of 10||5 out of 10||5 out of 10||5 out of 10|