Pre-Order of the Wired Devun Walsh Series will go on sale on Oct 1st.
Expected Ship date Nov 1st, 2021.
Since its inception, Wired Snowboards has dreamt of working alongside Devun Walsh. Well, this year that dream has become a reality. We are extremely excited to announce that Walsh has joined the team at Wired Snowboards.
“What else can be said about Devun that hasn’t already been said? A true legend of the sport, his style, hard work and drive have been instrumental in helping to shape snowboarding for decades. I am very excited about Wired’s future, and sharing the big things we have planned over the next few seasons.” - Rob Dow
Shape: True Twin
Flex: Medium / Stiff (7 out of 10)
Terrain: Freestyle / All Mountain / Freeride
Proudly Made in Canada at our own snowboard factory in Vancouver, BC.
Wired Snowboards come with a 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Free Shipping in North America.
Need help choosing the right size of board? Click here.
01. Topsheet: Matte finish. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
03. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Entropy Resins:Wired is proud to announce we are using Entropy Resins in all our snowboards. Entropy Resins sustainable epoxies are not just made better, they’re made responsibly.
06. Woodcore: Full length Canadian Aspen wood core.
07. Carbon Beams: We added 2 beams to help with strength while adding tail pop.
08. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
09. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fiberglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
10. Edge: Rockwell 48.
11. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.
The Devun Walsh Series comes with a traditional camber. The camber runs the full length of the contact. This helps the board have more control at full speeds while offering a little more pop. The board rails when on the groomers. We also CnC a thinner zone between the bindings that results in a more playful ride.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1160||1180||1190||1200||1200|
|Nose Length (mm)||185||190||190||190||195|
|Nose Width (mm)||291||293||295||304||297|
|Waist Width (mm)||249||251||253||264||255|
|Tail Width (mm)||291||293||295||304||297|
|Tail Length (mm)||185||190||190||190||195|
|Sidecut Radius (mm)||7796||7934||8215||8264||8357|
|Center Stance (inches)||22"||22"||22"||22"||23"|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0|
|Flex||7 out of 10||7 out of 10||7 out of 10||7 out of 10||7 out of 10|